27 July 2007

this is for lorin...!!

hahaha.. it was actually like this... lorin ask me y she isnt on the blog... so now ur here lorin.. its ur lucky day...
and u dun care how much u dun wanna b here....!! XD
she seems to noe me already..... XD dats most obvious...
hahahhaaa....
she brought a new shoes one week ago... and show me the shoes also... in public... XD
hahahahaa...
i played badminton wif her b4.. and i didnt challenge her to a duel coz i will fry her terribly...
she is a ns gal...
who noes dat she can never ask me too much y... coz i will say gals dun ask too much...
hahahahaa.... XD
dhe drawn some pigs dats resembles me... and her drawing "i have to say... suck..!!!"
its dam ugly...
and i have to announce... one fact... and will give anyone one dollar... to any one
who can makes pigs or zhu look pretty and nice....!!

No comments: