31 July 2007

dun try this at college..!!

i did many things at my college...
which give me one word to say about it..
"idiotic.."
hahaha... XD
i dun do my hw..
i use my laptop to online during lesson.. checking my email and fs and chatting on msn... XD
and i use it to copy down my notes... XD

but near to the end of the semester... they turn off the second wireless of the college... only leaving the wing A in use not the wing B
and i hate it..

i hate u mr mahen..!!

u paking mongoose...!! u frame me of drinking alcohol..!! and and and called me a mongoose....
and i had fun making fun of u when ur toking about the skool new wireless... which u said its gonna b install this semester...
remember guys..?? half of a kilometer..??
hahahaa

i rememeber our assignment..!!
hahaha.... it was so hard...!! especially QM hahaha
i dono how to do QM..!! but in the end i get it done and pass it up... XD

No comments: