29 July 2007

at the perayaan today.... had my fun..!!

i went to the perayaan....
today... to check out the show and function there...
and i called 4 fren of mine to go... but only 1 turn up..
waddapak..?? how can this happen..??
i dono and dun care...
so... i went there at 7pm and waited a few minutes....till my fren arrive...
my fren arrive wif his younger.... soon after a while.... we seperated wif his younger brother(desmond)
me and my fren went our own... ways...
we walk around the perayaan.. for a 20min...
den we turn... to one of the restuarant... AND Sit down... to rest our legs... and eat some sate...
and drink milo ping...!! hahahhaa....
i saw a half man and half gal... on the stage doing his show... he is so dam sissy i tell u... u wouldnt not want to c him shaking...ass.... dam i nearly vomit and take a 5inch wide stick and shove it up the sissy ass....
hahahaa.... but i didnt do it... coz... the bare sight of him makes me weak and sick..
and after a while... we regroup wif desmond...
we brought him a 100plus... and he show his grattitude by pouring some of it on my shoe
and i obviously got mad and take his 100plus and slam it on the ground...
and start paking him and trashing him wif bad words...
*im sry desmond for being so rude... at the time*
den i stomp the 100plus and it broke into two.. under the strength of my feet and the other half it flew half way around the world and hit a malay punk on this pants...
he walk towards me... i wasnt scared at all...
i stare back at him for a few second... den i went back... scolding desmond...den...till my heart content... but the malay punk is still there... so i stare back at him... den he walk off wifout saying a word...
i laugh at him coz he got no balls...
hahaha no baller...
lol...
my ass man...
useless punk... even ur taller than me by 5 inch doesnt mean i will b afraid of u...
idiot...
my balls r even heavier then ur head... XD hahahahaa

No comments: