27 July 2007

nxt episode for lorin...!!

she complain y is hers so short...
well heres ur part.. 2
hahahaa...
frankly i am out of idea already... i have used too much mana points for this nonsense...
and my hitpoints is low too..
coz im being hunter down my bloodseeker
hasiz... need my butterfly.. and eye of skadi and boots of travel to teleport back to my healing fountant to charge back my hitpoints and manapoints...
as a sniper... i must drive back the lich king forces...!!
waddapak..?? aint this about lorin..?
sry i got carried away... coz i have been playing too much dota...(defence of the ancient)
lorin study in ccms... which is jus opposit of sms(bware its not short message service..)
hhmm...
i think she is in form 4 now..? am i rite lorin..
even if im worng i dun care too... ahahaha XD
and i wish i can hit lorin wif a stich filled wif chocolate
hahahaa... and smack her head again ang again till she says she wants more of it... XD coz im tired of writing this shit... she demands i write more on my blog... and this might make me... get tired of blogging... and its a big lost for everyone...

No comments: